EACH BOAT DELIVERY INCLUDES:
• INTRO TO NAVIGATION & CHARTS
• OPERATING IN RESTRICTIVE VISIBILITY
• NAUTICAL RULES & REGULATIONS
• MANEUVERING INSIDE THE MARINA
• ANCHORING & BOAT HANDLING
• DOCKING & CASTING OFF
• BOATING SAFETY RULES & EQUIPMENT
• EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
• VHF COMMUNICATIONS
• SYSTEMS REVIEWS
Mike Johnston is both a USCG Licensed Captain and ASA Sailing Instructor. He has over 20,000 bluewater miles under his keel and has extensive cruising experience throughout the Northwest. His ASA Sailing Instructor teaching experience makes him a great asset to our "On-Water Training Program".
Scott Alprin has over four decades of diverse bluewater cruising experience and has skippered vessels up to 100' throughout the Puget Sound, Canada, California, Mexico, Florida, the Caribbean and the Hawaiian Islands. Over the past ten years, he has transported and delivered over 500 vessels and trained an equal number of new boaters.